At PACE AIR FREIGHT, we take our responsibilities seriously, from tracking to ensure on time shipments, regulating temperature-sensitive shipping to conserving energy and managing a healthier footprint. Green initiatives are necessary and PACE AIR FREIGHT cares.
Above: Recharging Electric Trailer
- Double floored cooler trailers use less energy to stay cold in hot climates
- In-house temperature validations ensure proper temperatures without using unnecessary energy consumption
- Electric trailers save on fuel, are cleaner to run and some reefer trailers can be switched between diesel and auxiliary electrical power.
- All new tractors have emissions control (compliant with California emissions)
- Under-carriage air dams to deflect air, thus saving on fuel. (compliant with California emissions)
- Review of weekly idle reports for tractors – looking for idle times over 10 minutes
- Recycle products such as oil & tires
- Reducing paper consumption by converting to digital email invoicing (Coming Soon)
Stay up to date with the latest green initiatives at http://www.paceairfreight.com