Cold Chain Solutions for the Bio Science and Pharma Industries
PACE AIR FREIGHT is a climate-control, security solutions, technology driven carrier. We are consistently raising the standards within the Pharmaceutical and Bioscience Cold Chain through innovative technology and customized solutions for our clients. The commitment to security throughout the Cold Chain is challenged daily by our management team. Ensuring technology and procedures are critical in protecting irreplaceable and high-value commodities.
- 24 Hours / Seven Days per Week / 365 Days per Year
- Primary Client Base are the Freight Forwarding, Air and Surface Vessel Carriers and Bioscience Industries
- Climate-Control LTL and FTL Regional Service to/from and in-between the Airport Cities and Surrounding Markets of CVG, IND, LEX, ORD and SDF. Climate-Control Storage at PACE CVG, IND and ORD , +2 to +8 C and +15 to +25 C. (-20 at ORD)
- Storage Climate-Control Pending Release from U.S. Customs, FDA and USDA.
- Unique, State-of-the-Art and Pharma Grade Climate-Control Trailer Assets in Roller-Bed, Multi-Temperature and Flat-Floor.
- Designed, Engineered and Manage a One-of-Kind Laboratory Relocation Climate-Control Trailer with Secondary Back-up Refrigeration and Generator Units with Closed Circuit Camera Surveilance.
- Climate-Control Trailers and In-House Storage are Calibrated to NIST Standards, Temperature Mapped, Alarmed and Temperature Archiving Available.
- Tractors and Climate-Control Trailers GPS Monitored for Vehicle Location, Real-Time Temperature Monitoring, Fuel Levels, System Operation, Door Events and More
- Company Owned and Maintained Assets
- Dry Ice Replenishment
- QEP Certification in the Handling and Management of Envirotainer Aircraft Unit Load Devices
- Sensitech TempTale 4 Data Loggers Programming and Downloading
- TSA, Hazardous Materials and U.S. Customs Bonded
- CCSF Screening, PACE IND.