Join the Pace team and work for the best!
- We are currently hiring in all locations for home weekly and home daily positions.
- Must have HazMat within 35 days of hire
- Teams Needed - Home weekly - Sign on Bonus
- Line haul and local drivers
- Full time and part time positions available
- Need a little extra cash? We have part time positions for Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Only available one day? Thats ok too! Just inquire and see if we can work something out.
Have questions about the positions?
Elijah Cramer is available to speak to you regarding positions and your application.
Call Elijah Cramer at 317-754-3437 or CELL 317-879-6442.
You may also email Elijah: ECramer@paceairfreight.com
Is Pace Air Freight the right company for you?
- Are you looking for a company that values family, culture, and quality?
- Are you looking for a family owned and operated company where you can retire?
- Are you looking for a company where you are known by your name and not just a truck number?
- Are you at least 21 years of age with 6 months of commercial Class A driving experience?
If you answered "YES" to any of the above questions, we are the team for you!
Pace Air Freight began in 1975 with one man, one truck, and an unstoppable passion. We are proud of our history of quality service and success. For nearly 45 years, Pace has specialized in freight forwarding and transporting temperature-sensitive cargo. This is a job where you make a positive difference in the world, the freight we haul makes a difference in many lives worldwide.
We offer light loads with palletized no touch freight and newer model Volvo tractors. Many of our dispatchers have sat in the driver's seat and understand your needs as a driver. We also offer a full benefits package including: health, dental, vision, life, short/long term disability insurance, 401k retirement, paid holidays and vacation.
If you are the best at what you do, we want to talk to you. Apply today and ask about our safety and referral bonuses.Apply Online