We are Proud to announce that Pace Air Freight received Acuity Insurance's
2019 and 2020 Award for Outstanding Fleet Safety Performance
We take PRIDE on how we conduct ourselves in servicing our Customers. We also pride ourselves in providing a safe work environment for our customers and the motoring public. Pace is proud to have a team of dedicated professional drivers who continually display safe driving skills. Pace Air Freight Safety Director Dan Beauchot works with our drivers to teach and improve our drivers' knowledge and awareness for safety and regulations. This has helped to dramatically increase our safety performance and is paramount to our continued success.
We want to give a special THANK YOU to our team for helping us achieve this Award for Outstanding Fleet Safety Performance.
Getting your cargo to it's final destination is as important to you as it is to our team of professionals. Here are just a few of the certifications and legal measures we implement in order to ensure quality, safety and security on all levels.
- Compliant with Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for the safe transportation of cargo by air carriage
- Standard operating procedures following Good Distribution Practices (GDP) for the transport of pharmaceutical products
- California Air Resources Board (CARB)-Compliant engines for reduced emissions and greater efficiencies
- Compliant with IATA Chapter 17 - Time- and Temperature-Sensitive Healthcare Products
- Calibration to National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST)
- Hazmat certified for transporting hazardous materials
- Bonded commercial carrier