Benefits Why Work With Us
High Security Transport
We go above and beyond to ensure your high value shipments arrive safely without compromising quality. Pace Air Freight now offers PACE ASSURED, a high security program option that can be added to your shipment. With PACE ASSURED you get added security options. Here are just some of the added perks with PACE ASSURED:
- Trailers with Enhanced GPS Tracking and Temperature Monitoring
- Trailers with Enhanced Security Locks
- Options for client access for real time GPS and Temperature tracking
- Electronic door monitoring
- Tamper Evident Security Seals
Temperature Controlled Storage
Pace Air Freight has validated temperature-controlled cold rooms and warehouses at 3 of our strategically located facilities. We specialize in transportation and storage of diagnostic and pharmaceutical goods of all kinds and have written SOPs including customized client specific SOPs for all processes. Our Plainfield, Cincinnati and Chicago facilities offer validated controlled ambient storage (15℃ - 25℃), validated freezers for -20℃ and 2℃ - 8℃ cold rooms. All locations have 24/7 temperature monitoring telematics including a backup temperature monitoring system.
TSA Certified Cargo Screening
Under the Certified Cargo Screening Program, TSA has certified PACE AIR FREIGHT as a cargo screening facility to screen cargo prior to providing it to airlines for shipment on flights. With this program offered at Pace we are able to cut down on wait times at the airport by scanning your cargo on site and delivering directly to the airline.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY SETTING THE BAR HIGHER
Our commitment to quality and logistics security includes the following standards:
- Pace Air Freight is a Fully Asset Based Company
- Calibration to National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST).
- California Air Resources Board (CARB)-Compliant engines for reduced emissions and greater efficiencies.
- Compliant with Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for the safe transportation of cargo by air carriage.
- Hazmat certified for transporting hazardous materials.
- Bonded commercial carrier.
- Standard operating procedures following Good Distribution Practices (GDP) for the transport of pharmaceutical products.
- Compliant with IATA Chapter 17 - Time- and Temperature-Sensitive Healthcare Products.
- Future strategic alignment with ATP
- We are SOP specific including Client Specific SOPs
Partner with the Best PACE Air Freight
At Pace Air Freight we do more than deliver your cargo, we also deliver what we say. Taking care of our customers and building long term client relationships are just a couple reasons why we have been around for over 40 years.
When it comes to your products being protected, monitored & secure, you will always know the peace of mind that only comes through working with a reliable logistics partner. Your cargo is in good hands. Pace Air Freight strives to deliver the lowest rates without compromising quality.
"It is our fiduciary responsibility to protect the health, safety and welfare of the general public through efficient and secure cold chain management."
Innovation & Technology
Pace Air Freight is strategically positioned at 4 international airports to ensure that even the most time sensitive shipments are expedited to their destination. We have built dependability into our daily routine.
Pace Air Freight believes being the best includes investing in technology, GPS tracking, thermal mapping, redundancy for cooling, added security, Hazmat training, additional warehouse space and a great team that cares about you as our customer. These are only a few of the ways in which we show our customers how much we value their partnership.